Rust and corrosion resistant, lightweight, strong, durable, Fibex GRP products are ideal for use in water treatment plants.
Unlike metal and timber products Fibex GRP products can be used in a wet environment and do not require ongoing maintenance once installed.
With no ongoing maintenance required and long life cycles, Fibex GRP products offer fantastic time and costs savings over the lifetime of the products.
Fibex GRP products meet the strict standards of:
- BS 4592 - Industrial Flooring
- BS EN ISO 14122 - Access to Machinery
- BS 476-6 1989 + A1:2009 – Fire tests on building materials and structures. Fire propogation
- BS 476-7 - Fire tests on building materials and structures. Surface spread
- BS 6853-1999 Annex D – Smoke Density
- BS EN 124 Class, A15, B125 and C250 - Gully tops and manhole tops for vehicular and pedestrian areas
- BS EN 13706 Class E17 and E23 – Reinforced Plastic Composites – Specification for Pultruded Profiles
Our ergonomic GRP handrail system offers a cost effective alternative to conventional metallic handrail systems. With excellent life span, low installation and maintenance costs, outstanding corrosion and impact resistance, and high strength-to-weight ratios, Fibex GRP modular handrails significantly outperform steel, aluminium and timber equivalents.
Our experienced team offer a full project management service from initial design through to site installation and can provide a full handrail system to suit any requirements.
- Strong and durable
- Non conductive
- Corrosion resistant
- Zero maintenance
- Easy to install
- Cost effective