Trenchlite® GRP Cable Trough
Lightweight, without compromising strength, our moulded GRP Cable Trough system is the only GRP trough system that withstands loadings of 12.5 tonnes without requiring concrete back fill. With a weight saving of over 90%, transportation is simpler and installation easy. Trenchlite® GRP Cable Trough provides savings on purchase, delivery and installation – whilst offering better performance and higher safety standards.
The Trenchlite® GRP Cable Trough system is a cost-effective reinforced design that performs better than both polymer composite troughs and pre-cast concrete troughs. Save money, enjoy better performance and experience a less labour-intensive installation.
Benefits of Trenchlite® Cable Trough:
- 90% lighter than a precast concrete trough
- Safer to transport, with fewer breakages
- Easier and cheaper to install on site
- Cable trough can be cored on site using only hand tools
- Reduce labour, installation and maintenance costs
- Does not require concrete backfilling
The Trenchlite® GRP Cable Trough system has been tested to BS EN 1433 (troughs) and BS EN 124 Classes A, B and C (lids) and can be supplied in straight, tee sections and right angles or fabricated to suit a sites specific design.
Safe, strong and value for money.
At Fibex Limted, we pride ourselves on quality, innovation and expert advice for our customers. Contact us today for more information on our lightweight cable trough solution.
- Available in 300mm and 600mm depths as standard
- Range of straight, tee and right angle sections
- 600mm unsupported span
- GRP Cable Trough tested to BS EN 1433
- GRP Trough Lids tested to BS EN 124 Classes A, B and C