Fibex has developed a range of lightweight, non-conductive, corrosion and fire resistant products, ideal for use within the substations, and power generation.
Fibex GRP products are constructed from high quality resins and manufactured to our robust quality management process, providing a cost effective alternative to traditional materials such as concrete, metal or timber.
Our range of GRP grating has been developed and tested to meet the rigorous standards of:
- BS 4592 - Industrial Flooring
- BS EN ISO 14122 - Access to Machinery
- BS EN 124 Class, A15, B125 and C250 - Gully tops and manhole tops for vehicular and pedestrian areas
Fibex GRP grating is lightweight, has an excellent anti slip surface and is easily fabricated to fit around pipes or cables. Making it the ideal material for use as cable trench covers, transformer bund flooring, access platforms, raised walkways and step overs.
Trenchlite® GRP cable trenches and covers provide a strong and lightweight alternative to pre-cast concrete trench systems. Trenchlite® multi-core cable trenches can be installed without concrete backfill whilst retaining the durability and strength of a concrete trench. Offering many advantages over concrete trench systems Trenchlite® GRP cable trenches will provide significant savings in weight, installation time, labour and transportation.
- Approved to National Grid's standard specifications
- Versatile, lightweight and durable alternative to concrete
- Corrosion and chemical resistance
- Non conductive
- Anti-slip surface for improved site safety..
- No maintenance required.