The lightweight nature, durability and fire performance properties GRP composite materials have made it an increasingly popular material within the Gas and Oil industries.
Our advanced design and highly developed manufacturing capabilities allow us to create products of superior structural integrity, whilst improving site safety & extending asset life. With no ongoing maintenance required and long life cycles, Fibex GRP products offer fantastic time and costs savings over the lifetime of the products.
GRP products meet the strict standards of :
- BS 4592 - Industrial Flooring
- BS EN ISO 14122 - Access to Machinery
- BS 476-6 1989 + A1:2009 – Fire tests on building materials and structures.Fire propogation
- BS 476-7 - Fire tests on building materials and structures. Surface spread
- BS 6853-1999 Annex D – Smoke Density
- BS EN 124 Class, A15, B125 and C250 - Gully tops and manhole tops for vehicular and pedestrian areas
- BS EN 13706 Class E17 and E23 – Reinforced Plastic Composites – Specification for Pultruded Profiles
Allowing you to buy with confidence.
Our advanced design and robust manufacturing process allow us to create products of superior structural integrity, whilst improving site safety & extending asset life. and help solve the key challenges of efficiency, reliability and safety faced by everyday oil and gas industry.