Trenchlite® GRP Heavy Duty Trench Cover (Vehicle Rated)
Our Trenchlite® range of multi-core cable trenches and trench covers are a robust, lightweight and cost effective product. The trenching system is manufactured from fibreglass in various sizes and colours. We offer a precision cutting service at our GRP Processing Centre to meet your exact specifications and a cost-effective installation service.
The heavy duty trench covers are BS EN 124, class B125 rated, suitable for weights of up to 12.5 tonnes and are approved to National Grid's standard specifications.
Other applications of use include; Vehicular Crossings, Industrial Flooring, Duct and Gully Cover, Bridge Decking, Walkways and Access.
- Approved to National Grid's standard specifications.
- Versatile, lightweight and durable alternative to concrete.
- Significant savings on installation time, transport costs and labour.
- Anti-slip and improved traction for motorised vehicles.
- BS EN 124, class B125 rated.
- No maintenance required.
- Full range of sizes cut to span.
- Non conductive and non corrosive.