Fibex has developed a range of lightweight, non-conductive, corrosion and fire resistant products, ideal for use within the construction industry.
Fibex GRP products are constructed from high quality resins and manufactured to our robust quality management process, providing a cost effective alternative to traditional materials such as concrete, metal or timber.
Our range of GRP grating has been developed and tested to meet the rigorous standards of:
- BS 4592 - Industrial Flooring
- BS EN ISO 14122 - Access to Machinery
- BS 476-6 1989 + A1:2009 – Fire tests on building materials and structures.Fire propogation
- BS 476-7 - Fire tests on building materials and structures. Surface spread
- BS 6853-1999 Annex D – Smoke Density
- BS EN 124 Class, A15, B125 and C250 - Gully tops and manhole tops for vehicular and pedestrian areas
- BS EN 13706 Class E17 and E23 – Reinforced Plastic Composites – Specification for Pultruded Profiles
Fibex GRP grating is lightweight, has an excellent anti slip surface and is easily fabricated to fit around pipes or cables. Making it the ideal material for use as cable trench covers, service riser covers, access platforms, raised walkways and stair ways.
Trenchlite® GRP cable trenches and covers provide a strong and lightweight alternative to pre-cast concrete trench systems. Trenchlite® multi-core cable trenches can be installed without concrete backfill whilst retaining the durability and strength of a concrete trench. Offering many advantages over concrete trench systems Trenchlite® GRP cable trenches will provide significant savings in weight, installation time, labour and transportation.
- Approved to National Grid's standard specifications
- Versatile, lightweight and durable alternative to concrete
- Corrosion and chemical resistance
- Non conductive
- Anti-slip surface for improved site safety..
- No maintenance required.